What is the Affiliate Program?
Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts.
6 great reasons to become an affiliate
- Start up costs are super low. To start a regular business where you rent retail space and stock inventory could easily set you back tens of thousands of dollars. As an affiliate, you can get started for the cost of a burger and fries.
- You don't need staff. No more office politics, and no messy payroll handling. When you get started as an affiliate you can do it all yourself, and when the time comes to grow your business it's easy to outsource.
- You don't even need a product you simply have to promote products which are already for sale. Whether it's an eBook about dog training your or a weight loss supplement – there is a product out there that you can sell as an affiliate.
- You don't need any expert knowledge on a subject to sell affiliate products either. If you want to be an affiliate for weight loss products, then you don't need a PhD in nutrition or exercise. All you need is an eager-to-learn mindset and the ability to market the right affiliate products to the right people.
- Earn passive income. It's a bit like the money you earn if you buy a house and then rent it out – for as long as you own that house and are renting it out, you earn money. In a normal job you only get paid once for the work that you do, but as an affiliate you can keep making money from the same work day in, day out.
- The opportunity to work your own hours. I'm not saying that you'll be sitting on a beach drinking Pina Coladas and only working an hour a day after your first month as an affiliate. However, you do have the power to work when it suits you and have a more flexible life. You become your own boss – how cool is that?
Why do we pay affiliates?
We know it takes a lot of work for you as an instructor to create a course. We also know it takes our affiliate partners quite a bit of time and work to select and integrate your courses onto their websites, emails, newsletters, social media promotions, etc. For their marketing efforts, we pay our affiliates a standard commission.
- Consider it a marketing fee. We do the work and maintain the relationships so that you don't have to.
- Paying our affiliates increases your courses' chances for being featured in top spots on a websites, blogs, newsletters, emails, social media, etc.
- In an effort to recruit and maintain quality affiliates to promote your courses, we offer competitive affiliate commissions.
Have an affiliate referral?
Feel free to send us a note: firstname.lastname@example.org. We value the affiliates you send us, and will expedite their review process as much as we can.