Frequently Ask Questions

FAQs ( Frequently Ask Questions)

If there is any methodology set up for teachers to get feedback from their students?
You could get feed back from your students by turning on "comments" option during course creation and more over we are allowing teachers to give t...
Thu, 22 Oct, 2015 at 6:21 PM
How do I know If there are other courses in the same topic area?
It is an open platform for teachers all over the world.definitely there will be more than 1 course of same topic. no worries every teacher will have its...
Thu, 22 Oct, 2015 at 6:24 PM
Do I need to produce both video and audio for a course lecture?
some ways are here to crate your course video Make your own video (showing face) if u dont want to give your face record your voice and show some ...
Thu, 22 Oct, 2015 at 6:25 PM
What do you mean by "making 60% of course lecture video" and what makes up the remaining 40%?
60% video means You have to make audio or video course just like you r interacting to the students. 40% course could be cover by uplaoding some n...
Thu, 22 Oct, 2015 at 6:27 PM
How to join uaalim team (as a teacher)?
its great if u want to join UAALIM  Its simple.. Just sign up to  send your c.v  to  inform us that...
Thu, 22 Oct, 2015 at 6:30 PM
How do I obtain a teacher's account please?
Plz sign up first here then inform us we will give u teacher rights inshaaALLAH Then u could join as a teacher
Tue, 27 Oct, 2015 at 5:14 PM