Is the video not loading? Try the following troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure the Flash Player is up to date
- Clear your browser's cookies and cache
- Switch your video player (going from HTML5 to Flash often does the trick)
- Refresh the browser
- Quit your browser and re-open it
- Log out of and log back in
- Try a different browser, like Google Chrome
- Turn off hardware acceleration (in Firefox or on Windows)
If you are able to hear, but not see, the videos in a course, you may be affected by an issue with the Firefox browser. Please try using another browser to access the site. Click here for directions on how to update your Firefox browser to version 38.
If you're still having trouble, it's possible that there's something wrong with the video file. Please send a message to the instructor and to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get to the bottom of it! When you contact us be sure to include the following in your message:
- Your browser
- Your OS (Windows 7, Mac OS X, etc.)
- Which course and specific lecture is having problems?
- A screenshot or screencast of the problem. Please walk us through the issue.